Tuesday, May 01, 2007

The Blogger Returns

About time too you might say. Well perhaps the half dozen of you who keep asking me when this blog will stop suggesting I'm still swanning round the world, probably in San Francisco. Since then the swanning round has continued (actually work and community commitments took me back to Australia after the USA) but now has ceased for about 6 months. So I'll be in Korea until the beginning of November before the next lot of travel.

So no more travelogues for a while. Who knows - I might write some reflections on life in Korea, here in the midst of the mountains and cherry blossoms.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank heavens for that !

Anonymous said...

Too much frying by friers is bad for the earth

Christopher John ssf said...

but it's good for frequent friar mileage!